Make Your School More Secure
Make Your School More Secure With The ColorPro ULTRA/XL Poster Maker!
The ColorPro Poster Makers now allow you to enhance the security of your school building! Using our new SecureView™ one-way-view film supply, you can use the ColorPro poster makers to greatly reduce the ability for intruders to see into your building and classrooms – while at the same time, allowing your teachers and administrators to be able to easily see what is going on outside! This is a MUST-HAVE for all schools in today’s crazy world.
Designed specifically for the ColorPro ULTRA and ColorPro ULTRA XL, these graphics will last indefinitely on all interior doors and windows, and up to 6 months (untreated) on outdoor doors and windows. For longer life outdoors, simply spray some UV protectant spray on the finished poster/banner before applying it to outdoor windows and doors.
Already the ultimate instructional, recognition, and signage systems, the ColorPro ULTRA and ColorPro ULTRA XL are now top-notch systems for safe and secure schools, as well!
The ColorPro Poster Maker Federal Funding Justifications
- Reward each individual student’s effort and recognize their unique achievements by creating customized and personalized posters (“Leader of the Month”; READ posters, etc.) featuring a school’s own students, to recognize, promote, and track positive progress. Create and display these personalized posters instantly, allowing teachers to maximize their positive impact by providing them while the desired behavior is still fresh in their students’ minds! Schools can even increase parent involvement by recognizing parents and volunteers with custom recognition posters displayed in the school! These applications apply to Title 1 Part A.
- Affect objectives by posting Reading Standards, Math Standards, Science Standards, and more in every classroom. Similarly, post and display Rubrics and Grading Expectations. These applications apply to Title 1 Part A.
- Promote Differentiated Instruction by… posting posters of key concepts and materials in English and Spanish; enhancing critical thinking skills through the use of custom enlarged graphic organizers, flow charts, mind maps, and Venn Diagrams; and creating collaborative group activities with enlarged worksheets (which develops both subject mastery and group social skills). These applications apply to Title 1 Part A.
- Support both Reinforced and Explicit Instruction by… creating posters of key elements and learning strategies to reinforce important concepts; creating a “print-rich” learning environment (that continues to “teach” even after the projector is turned off); enlarging and posting writing prompts, How-To-Read charts, diagrams, unit reviews, key terms and formulas, and any other relevant material; and creating personalized & class-specific Anchor Charts for students to reference whenever they need. These applications apply to Title 1 Part A and Title 1 Part D.
- Enhance Cooperative Learning (Peer Editing, Flexible Groups, & Scaffold Reading Comprehension of Similarities & Differences) by… enlarging (& laminating) materials for identifying similarities and differences, such as Graphic Organizers, Venn Diagrams, Mind Maps, and more; enlarging K-W-L Sequence Charts to improve comprehension; and using new and unique 21st-century learning devices, such as floor graphics, floor & wall posters, and even stair graphics (i.e., multiplication tables on each stair). These applications apply to Title 1 Part A, and Title 1 Part D.
Title IIa (Developing High-Quality Principals and Teachers):
Title II increases the academic achievement of all students by helping to improve teacher and principal quality. The ColorPro gives Educators fun & interactive ways and methods to engage students, such as recognition posters and motivational quotes featuring pictures of their own students, plus teaching visuals that they themselves have designed.
Title III (English Language Acquisition):
Use The ColorPro to ensure English learners (EL’s) and immigrant students attain English language proficiency and meet state standards by creating a welcoming environment for limited-English-speaking students and parents; through bilingual posters and classroom charts; through multi-lingual classroom visuals and signage; and through bilingual recognition posters for students.
Title IV Part A (STEM/STEAM/Technology/Safe & Drug-Free Schools):
Use The ColorPro to create awareness of your school’s unique policies and programs, through the creation of personalized Drug & Alcohol Awareness posters, signs, and floor graphics; create anti-bullying posters (personalized with who to contact in the event of bullying); promote STEM and STEAM programs through customized instruction charts, college counseling posters and banners, enlarged art reproductions, and even Fine Arts custom set creation… all while incorporating 21st-century technology into the classroom setting. Students can even design and create custom posters and banners themselves.
Title IV Part B (21st Century Community Learning Centers):
Interact and communicate with students, parents, and the community-at-large with custom posters and banners. Create Character Education posters featuring motivational quotes and incorporating pictures of a school’s own students; motivate students using charts and graphs to track progress; inform and excite your school communities of program activities with custom posters and banners; and even increase awareness of community literacy programs for parents. Allow students and program members to create their own customized program materials. The use of these items creates an ongoing and self-sustaining endeavor.
Title V Part D (Gifted & Talented Education):
Title V allows districts to target Federal funds to programs & activities that best address the needs of that particular district. Make every poster and chart specific to each school/class through the use of ColorPro’s customizable templates. Support truly Differentiated Instruction in this way, as well as creating posters summarizing multi-step processes of the complexity pillar.
Instill and promote positive character development, through the use of large, customized character concept posters, featuring the pictures of a school’s own students who embody that character trait (i.e., “Honesty” poster featuring a student who turned in money they found); create personalized and customized Anti-Bullying posters featuring the person in the school to contact if someone is being bullied.