The Award Maker from Presentation Solutions
The Recognizer Award Maker & Recognition System
Showcase Student Achievement
The Recognizer Award Maker & Decal Maker System is like a Swiss Army knife – it does many things. As its name suggests, The Recognizer allows your school to personally recognize students, faculty, and parents in a variety of ways. Create your own custom award plaques, wall quotes, window decals, parking tags, yard signs, bumper stickers, and much more. Save money by making these items in-house, and make money by creating and selling personalized items that people actually want to buy!
The Recognizer Award Maker and Decal Maker Lets You Create Your Own…
Federal Funding Justification
1. Reward each individual student‛s effort and recognize their particular achievements by creating individual and personalized Awards(plaques, magnets, sticker badges, etc.) to recognize, promote, and track positive progress. Create and provide these personalized
awards instantly, allowing teachers to maximize the positive impact of these awards by providing them while the desired behavior is still fresh in the students‛ minds! Schools can even increase parent involvement by recognizing parents and volunteers with custom
awards! These applications apply to Title 1 Part A and Title 1 Part F.
2. Title 1 promotes the use of “kinesthetic manipulatives” to provide hands-on learning. The Recognizer helps students to recognize, identify, and apply core concepts by allowing teachers to create their own pertinent manipulatives for key areas such as reading, math, science, ELL, and Special Ed programs, and promoting hands-on learning activities. These applications apply to Title 1 Part A and Title 1 Part F.
3. Allow students to showcase to everyone what they have learned and accomplished by creating self-adhesive sticker “badges” that they can wear throughout the school day, as well as home to their parents! Recognizer stickers are so durable that even when they
are removed from the student‛s clothing, they can then be placed in a scrapbook as a permanent keepsake! This application applies
to Title 1 Part A.
4. Create study tools that promote and reinforce key concepts (such as the recognition and learning of letters, numbers, math symbols,
and names) by creating cutout shapes and pertinent flash cards for core subjects. Create cutouts and desk labels of each student‛s
name, which fosters the recognition of each student‛s own name, as well as the recognition of letter sequencing and the mastering of
words on sight! This applies to Title 1 Part A and Title 1 Part B.
5. Provide one-of-a-kind visual classrooms and concrete manipulatives, as well as individualized instruction materials for ELL and Special
Ed programs. Create instant cutouts and flashcards of any and all commonly-used words, as well as words of difficulty to individual
students, and tailored to each student. Present content visually, rather than just orally. Create your own Word Walls, including the
use of SADIE Methodology techniques, to further supplement and enhance the specific needs of an individual class or student(s).
These applications apply to Title 1 Part B, Title 1 Part C, and Title 1 Part D.
6. Promote letter and word recognition by cutting out or printing students‛ names, thus aiding letter recognition and mastery of words
on sight. Reinforce number concepts with cutouts and stickers of numbers and their values, as well as “matching games.” Plus, track
students‛ progress by creating custom displays with Recognizer lettering, and create custom materials to reinforce key concepts at
home. All of these applications apply to Title 1 Part A.
Title IIa (Developing High Quality Principals and Teachers):
Title II increases the academic achievement of all students by helping to improve teacher and principal quality. The Recognizer gives
Educators alternative methods to engage students, such as custom awards recognizing individual students, groups, and/or classes.
Title III (English Language Acquisition):
Use The Recognizer to ensure English learners (EL‛s) and immigrant students attain English language proficiency and meet state
standards by creating a welcoming environment for limited-English-speaking students and parents; through bilingual cutout words
and bulletin boards; through multi-lingual classroom visuals and signage; and through bilingual awards for both students and parents.
Title IV Part A (Safe & Drug-Free Schools):
Use The Recognizer to create awareness of your school‛s policies and programs, through creation of “Drug Free!” stickers and awards.
Title IV Part B (21st Century Learning Centers):
Interact and communicate with students, parents, and the community-at-large with custom awards, bulletin boards, bumper stickers,
window decals, yard signs, magnets, etc. Use of these items creates an ongoing and self-sustaining endeavor.
Instill and promote positive character development, through the use of large, custom Wall Words (Respect, Honesty, etc.) and
instant, customized awards and wearable stickers whenever a student is “caught” doing something good, or helping others!