Effective Date: February 26, 2019
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We collect a variety of information so as to provide you a service. We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone. We may, however, use third party companies in order to provide a service to you, requiring us to share your personal data, to said companies, when it is necessary to do so.
Types of Data We Collect
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Email address
- Business name, Organization and/or School name
- Job Title
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Other Information: Billing and Shipping Address, any personal information voluntarily given to us via email, by phone or other direct contact from you.
Use of Your Personal Data
How Your Personal Data Is Used:
- To provide goods and services.
- To notify you about any and all changes to our products and/or services.
- To respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- To fulfill your request.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To send you our company newsletter and email campaigns. You will be able to opt-out at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link, located at the bottom of the newsletters and email campaigns.
- To provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys and/or interactive features, should you choose to do so. Such participation is completely voluntary.
- To provide you with information regarding events or promotions, we feel would be of interest to you.
- To process your orders and payments.
- For administrative, sales and/or marketing purposes, we feel would be of interest to you.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so as to improve our services.
- To operate, detect, address and prevent issues with our website
- Shared with third party companies so as to provide you a service.
- To comply and to respond to requests from authorities with legal obligations.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be transferred and recorded on networks and computers located outside of your country, state, province or governmental jurisdiction other than where your personal data was originally collected. Due to this, personal data protection laws may differ from the personal data protection laws covered by your country and/or governmental jurisdiction.
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the United States.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data for a variety of reasons. However, we will do so only when necessary for the following reasons:
- When required by the law to comply with a legal matter or obligation, including but not limited to legal proceedings, disclosing any and all personal information with law enforcement and court systems.
- To protect and defend our rights, property, customers, vendors and wholesale customers.
- To third-party companies (service providers) we may use to provide you with a service or support on our behalf.
- To utilize manufacturer’s promotions and warranties.
- To manufacturers who may be shipping directly to a customer.
- In the event we were to sell our company, any and all of our company assets, including but not limited to your personal data, may be acquired by the new ownership.
Third Party Social Media:
- Your user name and/or your handle
- Information and content you have made public and allowed the social media service to share (for example, your profile picture(s), your email address, posts your have made using your social media profile, your followers and friends list).
We will not collect and/or store your social media profile password.
Tracking and Cookies Data:
Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a unique identifier belonging to a computer or network. This data includes the date and time you visited our
website, your location you are connecting from, your browser type and settings and pages and time spent on said pages you visited while on our website.
Cookies are a small file which contains stored data on a users hard drive when they visit our website. This data is stored in order to recognize and identify repeat visitors to our website, to improve your access to our website and to track information.
At any time, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Third Party Tracking and Cookies:
Third Party Companies:
We may partner with or employ third party companies (service providers), on our behalf, to provide support, perform a service, to assist us in getting rebates and analyzing how our website and email campaigns are being used. While the service providers we use may have access to your personal data, they are only authorized to use, process and store this information for the tasks we have partnered with or employed them to do so on our behalf.
We may use third party companies for the following reasons:
- Outside shipping companies to ship orders.
- Credit card company to process credit card payments. Please note your credit card and/or payment information is not stored or saved with these service providers, or with Presentation Solutions Inc.
- IT contractors to provide on-sight warranty and non-warranty repairs.
- Email marketing services, software solutions (i.e. CRM, marketing and sales), and digital and web analytic providers.
- Social Media accounts/pages and apps (i.e. Join My List).
- Manufacturers for rebates and direct shipments to customers.
Links to Other Sites
Our website, email campaigns and social media accounts/pages may contain links to other sites not operated by us. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other sites. We strongly encourage you to review any other sites privacy statements, should you choose to click on the link. This is your sole responsibility.
Security, Data Retention and Your Access To and Control Over Information
We take the security and protection of your personal data, and any other information given to us, seriously. It is imperative to us that we take the appropriate measures to protect the information and personal data given to us both online and offline. Please note that while we strive to protect your personal data and information from damage, unauthorized/unlawful use or loss
– unfortunately by submitting any information over the Internet, public networks or a method of electronic storage, the submitted information can never be completely secure. With that being said, we cannot 100% guarantee absolute security.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the right to have access and control over the information and personal data you have given to us, in pursuant of certain personal data laws.
Below you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right of access to your personal data, and to know if and how we are processing your personal data.
- You have the right to see what data, if any, we may have about you.
- You have the right to change/correct or complete any data we may have about you. In the event we have shared your personal data with a third party, we will advise them of any change/correction and/or completion where possible.
- You have the right to withdraw consent and opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. Please note by doing so, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to us receiving the notice to opt-out or withdraw consent.
- You have the right to express any and all concerns you may have regarding our use of your personal data.
It is important to note that we conduct frequent and regular back-ups of our systems to ensure the protection of any and all information from any unforeseen loss or damage. Due to our need for back-ups, it may be impossible to completely remove or delete every single record of information or personal data submitted to us.
We do not knowingly conduct any business, collect any information or personal data on our website or through our social media accounts/pages, or address anyone under the age of 18 (“minor”). We ask that if you are a parent or legal guardian and believe, or are aware that your minor submitted any personal data to us, that you please contact us via writing or email. In the event we are made aware that we have obtained personal data from a minor, without the verified consent of said minor’s parent or legal guardian, we will take the necessary steps to remove the personal data.
California Residents Privacy Disclosures
If you are a resident of California your personal data is protected under CalOPPA: California Online Privacy Protection Act. https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-pr ivacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/
Under CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Facebook, Constant Contact, etc.). However, we have no control over or
access to these cookies.
Please contact Presentation Solutions Inc. via mail or email at:
P. O. BOX 159, Buckner, KY 40010